Heavy Duty Dies
Your Source for Heavy Duty Wire Terminating Equipment
Diamond brings more than 60 years of successful experience in the design and manufacture of heavy duty terminating equipment. Manufactured for die accessibility, crimp integrity, and durability, all strip fed dies incorporate a heavy duty brake. This eliminates improper terminal positioning due to reel backlash, so no hesitation or drag affects the smooth forward feeding of the terminal.
- The Heavy Duty Die applies heavy gage terminals, large wire crimp from 8 thru 4/0 AWG cable (for example, crimping battery cable terminal)
- Feed Directions include Right-to-Left, Left-to-Right, or End-to-End. Feed is accomplished through use of heavy duty, large bore air cylinders.
- Air Assists are available for feeding terminals forward, 80 psi required.
- Loose Piece Shuttle Dies available
- The Diamond Die Heavy Duty Applicator can be adapted to fit a Packard or Benchmaster seven ton or larger press.